Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The other male confided that it was a mixture of chance and choice that he was in his current associations. Steady was doing his best not to be too nosy, but he couldn't help but see the opportunity of the situation. Are you looking to change your status as a lone wolf? he questioned, his head tilting with his curiosity. He knew it may be none of his business, and the other male was welcome to tell him so, but he had to at least try.

Inari confessed that it wasn't his mountain the male had been looking for.  Do you remember anything about the one you're looking for? Even if he was not looking to join Silvertip Mountain, a positive encounter could still be had. With their pack as small as it was, friends were always beneficial.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 25, 2016, 07:25 PM