Dawnlark Plains Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
There was a long silence in which they both did a little reflecting. She was, of course, trying to find some way to help him. Not her, of course, but maybe an idea to give him? On a second thought, Nova surely wouldn't speak for Esaro when all she did for her daughter was get her the chance to prove her leg wasnt useless. And Grace herself speaking wouldn't do anymore than that: calming the alpha enough to get Esaro a window. But even that, the brown male said no helping. She was worried that Warbone might have him fight his way in, but couldn't dare voice the thought. She implied in her words though, just after his words of feeling ready. The words themselves might've been harsh, but her voice was shy and feeble.
           "M-Maybe figure out some sort of exercise or something, come back to him looking like someone ready to join. Someone  worth being in his pack."
It was the way Warbone thought, and she knew it. 
Her thoughts were cut off as he asked her to look at his tail. Whatever could've happened to his tail. She opened her jaws to speak as he turned, the opportunity of helping someone warming her back up and getting her mind away from worse thoughts. 
                       "Run into another rosebush, Esa-" 
She cut off as she realized the tip was actually GONE. Her face morphed in horror for a moment as she imagined the pain of losing the tip of your tail. Would losing that be as painful as breaking her hip?.... Probably not.  Maybe if it affected his spine, but he seemed alright. It seemed mostly healed, but if he didn't know what was wrong did that mean he wasn't cleaning it?
                                     "Esaro what did you DO? Have you been cleaning this?"
Messages In This Thread
Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 23, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 23, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 24, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 24, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 25, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 26, 2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 26, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 26, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 27, 2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 27, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 28, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Esaro - April 29, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't You Leave Me Brokenhearted Tonight - by Grace - April 29, 2016, 04:56 PM