Ravenshook Cliffs winter ghost
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
psh, your post was lovely! <3 sorry this is short!

There was little Tezcacoatl felt in the mood for these days, and perhaps his mood was simply a byproduct of the ever constant pain of hunger he'd been feeling ever since the swarm descended upon the Wilds. Regardless, he watched the pale loner descend deeper into the cave, noted the tense posture of the other that mirrored Tezcacoatl's own, not really in the mood to share. The Amazon King let out a low snort, ears perking, alert, only to slick back to his skull as lighting cracked and a loud boom caused the earth beneath his paws to quiver as it shook the earth and the smell of fresh rain rushed into the cave to accompany the sound of it against the earth above them. While Tezcacoatl would have conceded to go to a different cave, so long as it meant he could be alone he was not going to try to navigate an already treacherous terrain now made slippery by the rain. “I'm not interested in fighting you,” Tezcacoatl broke his silence, figuring it best to state his facts. “To be perfectly honest, you're not worth the energy it would cost me, and I'm not worth your energy.” Especially when Tezcacoatl had a bone deep feeling that he would need all his strength and energy for hunting, as scarce as that was proving to be. “The swarm left nothing behind them, and there lack of herds tells me they've begun to move on.” Tezcacoatl couldn't exactly say he blamed them, though.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
winter ghost - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Tezcacoatl - May 02, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Kierkegaard - May 02, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Tezcacoatl - May 03, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Kierkegaard - May 04, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Ayer - May 28, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Kierkegaard - May 30, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: winter ghost - by Ayer - May 31, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: winter ghost - by Kierkegaard - May 31, 2016, 01:26 PM