Northstar Vale helena
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

OOC: Totally not chasing after anyone!

The commotion was heard before it was seen, calling forth the warden from her duty to heed the sounds. The familiar bray of her shadow raised her hackles in alarm, yet it was the offender’s own retaliation that quickened her pace from trot to sprint. She navigated through the pines to reach the herb-laden borders of their haven to greet the conflict, yet only just reached the end of it. Her ears lowered with the heavy words of her companion roaring to the retreating tail, and her eyes caught but a glimpse of off-white before it was gone from their field of view. Immediately, the turned to Raheerah, slipping down the subtle slopes of the terrain to reached his bristled form.

However urgent her need to tend to him, she was remained by his posture that he was a beast enraged. Rather than rush to him without care, she whined softly that his ear might bend back with recognition, then slowly crept closer from behind his visible eye. “My lead…” she uttered to him respectfully, carefully, in the hopes that a word of his superiority might further ease his aggression as allow her approach without injury. Unintentional or otherwise.

Her nostrils flared then quivered with the stark scent of blood that marred the air between them, yet even still she did not rush to him even though it was all she had the desire to do. “My lead…” she repeated and kept both head and muzzle respectfully low. “…will you let me tend to you?” She did not yet inquire about the incident at the border, figuring instead that the threat was now gone and he would retell the events in his own time. His ward was a patient creature.

Messages In This Thread
helena - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 01:57 AM
RE: helena - by Raheerah - March 20, 2014, 01:40 AM
RE: helena - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: helena - by Raheerah - March 28, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: helena - by Lecter - March 29, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: helena - by Raheerah - March 30, 2014, 10:53 AM
RE: helena - by Lecter - April 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: helena - by Xi'nuata - April 02, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: helena - by Raheerah - April 02, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: helena - by Xi'nuata - April 02, 2014, 11:30 PM
RE: helena - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 11:02 AM