Ankyra Sound Where the wild things are
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Though raised in a rather horrible place, despite the pretty looking scenery, she had always been this polite. Surely she could flip now and again, but that was only with wolves who really frinked her off. Ondine smiled at Slancio as he left the scene with a nudge to her shoulder, a touch that gave her much more courage in this whole conversation. She swallowed a thick ball through her tight throat, making just the smallest gulping sound.

Better fisher than a runner, miss. Ondine answered truthfully, for with a body like hers, speed was out of the question. She could, indeed, chase a rabbit good enough to catch one, but if it made sharp turns, her square body would not be able to get it. Then came the question that was not unexpected. Her "fashion", as she liked to call it, was not always appreciated like when she was the leader of the Berry tribe.

Mostly fashion, though I do believe it keeps bad dreams away as well as mad wolves that just want to fight. She answered. The bad dreams actually represented her past at the other beach -much like this one- that was still haunting her, but not as bad as before she met the wolves of the Berryforest.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Where the wild things are - by Slancio - May 23, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - May 24, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Slancio - May 24, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Caiaphas - May 25, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - May 26, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Slancio - May 26, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - June 03, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Caiaphas - June 05, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Where the wild things are - by Cattail - June 05, 2016, 12:04 PM