Moonsong Glacier I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The other wolf stirred, catching Anita's attention. The male quickly regained his composure, recovering quickly enough from his despair to look cooly at her. He had a wary look about him still evident on his face, but Anita decided not to pressure him with any more statements. "Good evening to you too." Anita said, nodding her head as a sign of respect. She knew she was awfully close to land that seemed to be his, and didn't want to risk getting in a fight. Afterall, she didn't know where to go. Anita listened to the male explain about how his story wasn't one to be told at the moment. "Fair enough," Anita said, a small grin showing on her face. 

The she-wolf heard the other wolf ask who she was and shifted her weight to sit more comfortably. She had a feeling that she would be at this glacier longer than she had expected. "For starters, my name is Anita." She picked up on his calm yet demanding tone. He wanted more than just her name, as expected.

"I happen to stay on my feet a lot. I suppose moving around is just what I do," Anita answered, jumping right into the question. "I knew that I was heading towards this glacier, and I figured someone else would be here. I haven't eaten in a while, due to the scarcity of prey these days. More or less, I figured a little company would help if I could find anyone." 

"So what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking?" Anita immediately realized how pointless of a question that was--this place was probably his home. "Well, what brings you to the glacier tonight, I suppose?" The she-wolf truly wanted to know what had saddened the male so much, but didn't want to pressure him into speaking up.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real - by Anita - June 02, 2016, 08:04 PM