Moonsong Glacier I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The she-wolf bowed her head in sympathy. "I am sorry for your loss, it must be very hard." Anita knew that losing a loved one was very difficult, especially if it was someone as important as their mother. "Wherever she may be now, I hope that she is doing well." Respectful wishes like these were hard due to her normal brash talk, but she wanted him to acknowledge her sympathy. Anita looked up as the male introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Phocion." The name rolled strangely off her tongue, sounding not strange but more different than what she was used to. Then again, she didn't know many names due to her life of living alone. Anita studied the male before her. He was well-built, not too tall, not too short. He seemed to have a cold demeanor, but she could sense some sort of wit underneath that as well. 

What stuck out the most was his blue eyes. Anita had seldom seen any other color besides her own, nor had she seen a pelt so white before. "Now that we have discussed it, I realize a pack would be very benefitial. I will take your advice." The she-wolf felt a shiver go down her spine--she had no idea what she was getting into. 

She listened to Phocion's careful advice about being accepting into the pack. She was admittedly nervous--the way of life was probably something she had never seen or experienced before. As a loner, she would have to get used to being surrounded by others. It was a big decision, and Anita decided she should take the risk.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forget my mother's face; that was real - by Anita - June 04, 2016, 09:53 PM