Blackfeather Woods I need an anchor
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since her return, he'd not sought the young priestess out, which came as a shock even to himself. She was a reminder of what once was, of the woman they'd lost, and if not for those reasons alone, then surely was he drawn to her by the knowledge she possessed. He was a priest, it was true, but never would he dare to declare himself a greater voice than Meldresi or Potema. From the former, he had wished to learn all the could be taught to him, but that interest had since been placed upon the latter. Yet, it'd taken him a great deal of time before he'd found himself desiring her presence, but the moment the feeling had hit him he'd started the search for her. For no longer could he linger in the shadows and act only when he was called upon, for now was the time in which it was demanded that he take a stand. To ensure that they remained within the Night Mother and Dread Father's favour, certain measures would need to be taken, but beforehand he'd known that knowledge was in need of being acquired.

The Inuit had trailed after the younger being's scent, leading him towards the Temple, where he'd then spotted the girl upon his arrival. From a distance, it seemed as if she was doing nothing more than sitting there, perhaps paying her respects or possibly just seeking comfort in her mother's memory. As he'd inched closer, however, the words that had started spilling from her mouth were heard, and immediately had he been lured in. It was with careful steps that Kove had made his way closer, stopping a short ways off behind Potema and sitting himself down, listening to her voice but deciding against using his own. If he was to be noticed and needed, he would move nearer to her, but for the time being he'd given her a comfortable amount of space and simply listened from there.
Messages In This Thread
I need an anchor - by Potema - May 27, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - May 27, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 03:30 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Potema - June 13, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: I need an anchor - by Azul - June 16, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: I need an anchor - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:42 AM