Nimbus Summit I have nobody to call my own.
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
More wolves! A family! Doe took in a sharp breath, her heart pounding faster in her chest. She was dizzy in her giddiness, unable to do more than pant as she tried to compose herself, take in the offer. More wolves. A family. She so desperately missed her own family, and having a people to howl with in the dark of the night. Maybe - maybe Carlotta would be her new family, and she would never have to worry again.

Doe opened her mouth to cry yes! Yes, please take me home! But instead, she thought of the stranger with the stormy coat. She was supposed to meet up with him that night, and he'd promised to travel with her as long as she needed, and to help her find a pack to live with until he came back for her with a pack of his own.

But it was only for the day. "That would be..." she stammered over her next words, not sure what she could say to adequately express what she was feeling. Nothing came to her, and she struggled to shake herself out of her stupor. If she wanted to keep her new friend, she'd better start 'acting more like a proper wolf and less like a rabid coyote', as her mother had been so fond of saying.

"Yes please!" she said instead, her tail wagging furiously as she licked her new friend on the cheek. "Lead the way, Carlotta!"
Messages In This Thread
I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - May 31, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - May 31, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 01, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 02, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 03, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 03, 2016, 07:58 PM