Ankyra Sound i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Huffing, cheeks puffing, Lycaon climbed to the peak of Mt. Wylla and strained to extend his neck, top-heavy head bobbing with a novice sense of imbalance. Upon his awakening, Omniscent Entity and Keeper Of The Liquid Gold was not there to cater to him and he severely disliked this particular tangent in his storyline.

He could only fathom her absence because usually when he started a-squeakin', she pacified him before the ants in his pants got too out of control. But this time, he got himself all worked up with the grunting and mewling and her dotings did not prosperously trickle in as planned. To have one's anticipation build and build and unsuccessfully accomplish anything profitable was so wildly upsetting that his entire being clenched like a fist before eking out the most critical, kvetching screech his lungs could produce.

The effort he put into its creation caused him to disembark ungracefully from the slate capstone that was his sister's skull, leg-stubs failing him as they were wont to do at this stage. Landing on his back, he struggled like an upended turtle to right himself -- but mostly just flailed about like the inept loaf he was.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
i'm in this race and i'm hoping just to place - by Lycaon - June 04, 2016, 04:52 AM