Raven's Watch You need to strut.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark pressed a little nudge to Banner's shoulder, hoping to soothe out her worries. If they had been human, Banner would probably have the hunched shoulders of a person trying to make themselves smaller - trying to look less imposing. For Stark, there was the sort of confident walk of a man who was comfortable in their own skin innately. "It's gonna be great. Trust me." He murmured before they found Octavia, her offering a quick sort of out for Banner to comfort her some. Stark smiled as he took a seat a couple steps between the two women, making them as comfortable as possible. 

"I...sort of filled her in on some of the things that have been going on." He explained. "Probably missed some stuff, but, y'know." He grinned at Octavia before he looked over at her green eyed sister. He hoped she would relax some, trying to calm down the nerves that might have been been welling up in Banner. He could only imagine how this felt - he'd been lucky, in many ways, that how Octavia had found him was something utterly different. The stroke of luck was just that he'd found that hare and found the new mother - it seemed the right thing to do to feed her first.

Stark's gaze softened then, a little stirring deep in him that was...well. Still unexpected. But good. Overall good. He just hoped the whole feeling continued and he might be able to help Banner settle that evening.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
You need to strut. - by Stark - June 22, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 23, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: You need to strut. - by RIP Tavi - June 23, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Stark - June 23, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 23, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by RIP Tavi - June 23, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Stark - June 23, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: You need to strut. - by RIP Tavi - June 24, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: You need to strut. - by Stark - June 24, 2016, 08:57 PM