Silver Creek you and i have come way too far to give up in seventeen minutes
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —

indra slumped at the mouth of the den, looking out on the rainsplattered, grey realm of the outside world. it looked cheerless and dull, and it reflected in her lonely gaze.  the skies were dark and unmoving, and worst of all, the rain confined them inside. indra didn't care for it; it made her cold and it made her want saena.

she had been making a game of watching the trickle of thousands of little rain drops -- they started as small little beads, slowly accumulating in size as they rolled down the rock slab -- before long they were swollen gobs that splattered loudly on the hard floor. indra lapped at one small puddle curiously and it was then she saw the most intriguing thing: a pale, ropy 'catapillar' writhing in the bottom of the puddle. "catapillar!" she announced to laurel, bouncing around the rim of the pool excitedly. having never seen a worm before, she simply assumed it was a strange looking caterpillar.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
you and i have come way too far to give up in seventeen minutes - by Indra - June 28, 2016, 08:02 PM