Ravenshook Cliffs of salted crimes
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doctor wished she'd never come down this way - that she'd turned around and trotted home before finding this madman - she had question for Skellige, anyway, and they couldn't be ignored. But she had found him, and she was Doctor. Doctor had to help people.

"It's for your bruises, for your joints. It will ease the ache and bring the swelling down - and we'll set you in the sea to keep you cool while it's working. It's made from ragwort, goldenrod, and the leave of the sweet gum tree - it doesn't even sting," she explained, speaking gently to the overwrought male. "I don't plan to hurt you, either."

His next question was more problematic. She understood his reluctance, but he'd gotten himself into quite the predicament. As far as she knew, the steep climb was the only place to or from this place by land. The narrow stretch of beach ambled on for some ways, but she'd never followed it in that direction. Home was the opposite way, and the sand ended in a large outcropping of rocks that supported some of the grand old trees that belonged to the neighboring wolf pack - the very thing she needed to discuss with the Leviathan.

But that was neither here nor there - they could walk down the beach and hope it led them somewhere other than a dead end, or they could try and brave the dark waters and sharp boulders that separated this stretch of sand from Stavanger.

"I'm afraid the cliffs are our best option," she insisted. "I can show you the way, and walk behind you to support you if you feel too week. If we try to follow the water to Stavanger, we'll be blocked by more cliffs. We could try the other direction, but it goes on for quite a while, and I don't know that we won't find the same thing."

She looked doubtfully in that direction, not seeing any break in the sheerness of the cliffs. "I suppose we better try it, though. You don't look fit to climb."
Messages In This Thread
of salted crimes - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 01, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 01, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 02, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: of salted crimes - by Doe - July 03, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: of salted crimes - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 01:55 PM