Redhawk Caldera Rats and children follow me out of town
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
All Welcome 
Hoping for @Finley and @Elwood, and maybe a pup or two ;P

He hadn't handled it well. But, how could someone so young handle a heavy and previously unknown concept such as death without being deeply affected? Especially when it hit so close to home. Poor, sweet Peter -- a bright spark that bore contrast to this dark world had been snuffed out far before his time. Thankfully, Whip had been spared the gruesome details. He only knew Peter was never coming back. Sleeping forever.

Though he remained ignorant of his brothers suffering, the knowledge of his passing shook Whip down to his core. He retreated; both physically and emotionally. Most of the time, he kept to himself -- awarding the remaining Redhawks with his presence rarely. Even rarer still was speech. He spoke hardly a word.

Though he had taken silence upon himself, news spread fast around the caldera. Aunt Finley's litter was a rare draw to the innermost regions of the rendezvous site. Sometimes, Whip watched the whelping den from afar, seeing both Elwood and Eljay slip in and out. Every once in a while, he would catch the sound a slight peep coming from inside. He tried to give his aunt enough space, but curiosity got the better of him. He had given her enough time, he figured. 

Slowly, with body low and head tucked, his legs carried him towards the whelping den.
Messages In This Thread
Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 06, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 06, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 09, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - July 19, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - July 23, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - August 02, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - August 04, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - August 08, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Whip - August 13, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Elwood - August 15, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Rats and children follow me out of town - by Lagan - August 16, 2016, 06:51 AM