Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Participating in hunts was not Lusca's lot in life in Saltwinter. The desire for Caiaphas' ruination bore too much strength, and contributing to the perpetuation of her queendom accomplished nothing in that regard. However, as of one month ago, she had three, fidgeting reasons to cooperate in pack assemblies, and thus when the Siren Queen convoked her wolves, Lusca emerged from the den and picked a path that took her quickly to the site from which Caiaphas excitedly wrawled. Fooooooood! 

On approach, her tongue lashed across parched gums, head swinging low on her shoulders as she eyed Caiaphas and the muck she inspected. She did not recognize the two females pacing alongside her and simply acnowledged them with a hard, scrutinizing look before returning her attention to the tracks. 

Hunger performed aerobic feats in her stomach at the prospect of a square meal, but logic was set forth by the instinct to preserve her life. She wasn't inclined to defy danger for food when she still had dependents to consider. "You should send a scout," She said, eyeballing the deer droppings and congeries of hoofprints milling about them. Caiaphas was so very rarely receptive to her suggestions, but Lusca had a sanguine expectation of reason from the woman when it came to the stakes of risk/reward. "We don't know how the famine has affected their behavior." She added, glimpsing upwards.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Lusca - July 02, 2016, 08:12 PM