Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
56 Posts
Ooc —
A long howl resounded in Bain's ears, it was powerful and commanding--probably that of the Queen he had not yet had the chance to meet. He was not familiar to this pack quite yet--or packs in general. It was all new to the formal loner, but he took this howl as a summoning that he shouldn't pass up. Bain regrouped and ran towards the source of the noise, paws churning up the undergrowth as he hurried.

He had heard something of a hunt, and common sense told him that large prey would be a part of it. The famine had run its course and left, leaving the lands to recover and begin again. Ample prey was returning, a thought that made saliva drip from Bain's jaws without him even realizing it.

He spotted a group, all smelling of his pack. The male could recognize Kjallar and the woman who appeared to be Caiaphas. He didn't even need to be told who she was, in fact. The Queen had an air about her that told him enough. Bain dipped his head towards the two higher ranking wolves. "Glad to be at your service," the male offered his respective words, then went to join the rest of the group.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Bain - July 03, 2016, 11:56 PM