Duck Lake a queen i am, but my throne is made of burned bones
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The smirk did not fade on his features as she recalled his plummeting from the cliffside into the waters below. There was still a nasty scar along his back haunch from the tumble, but it was one of the many that he considered character building. A rumbling chuckle escaped from his lips as he listened to the dark woman speak of that day, and he found himself longing for the past for only a brief moment. Things had been simpler in those times. “Lucky,” he echoed with a sarcastic tone clasping onto the word. “I planned the whole thing,” he then added with a sly wink, knowing that it was false. That day had been sheer luck on his part, but the ghostly figure always had a penchant for getting himself into trouble and then clumsily getting himself out.

In reference to the bounty on his head, the brute lifted his brows and allowed a quiet hmm to slip past his lips. “That is because they believe the sea claimed it. Let’s keep it that way.” Though he was certain that there were several other bounties that had not been claimed in association to him. “How long have you been in the wilds?” the brute then inquired of the Heda with a single quirked brow on his pale face.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again