Stavanger Bay that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Wet affection! I'm dying...
Her need to display filial love to the Leviathan saited, Doe turned her attention outward just as Deirdre made an appearance. Doe let out a quiet pip in greeting, somewhat surprised to see that the other call had been for the Mayfair witch. The doctor looked shrewly between the two of them, wondering if this wolf would make a suitable partner for her king. Later, the sensible voice insisted, pulling her gaze toward the other creature present.

"Tetsubo," Doe repeated distantly, listening with half an ear as she exaimed her new patient with clinical eyes. Her nose, too, roved over him freely, poking and snuffing without much care to his desires. There was not much to find - Doe thought she'd found the worst of it when she found the warm beginning of a bruise on his side. A little more proding made the broken rib clear to her - but there was nothing she could do about that. Instead, she quirked an ear and listened to the stutter of his breaths, determining that no matter how well he'd taken all her prodding (she hadn't really been paying attention), broken ribs couldn't feel very nice.

"We'll need more snake root," she said to Deirdre, her voice coming out steadier than she was accustomed to. Her mother's voice; a healer's. "I have yarrow, and we can chew daisies to put on the worst of the bruising, but..."

But if there was bleeding inside of him, there was little she could do. The doctor flicked her ears anxiously and turned to Deirdre for her verdict, hoping the little witch had some magic that would help them more. With any luck, he would be fine with just the yarrow and snakeroot, and they wouldn't need a miracle - but Doe knew she'd prefer it if the witch could give more than hope and medicine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you steal from me the sorrow that i've earned - by Doe - July 13, 2016, 06:20 PM