Silver Creek and watched as the smoke floated magically like you left me
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika's heart shattered in to millions of more pieces as Indra finally admited to missing her mom. Of course she missed her mother! The poor thing had been left behind while still bearing the loss of Milo. "Ssshh," She murmured softly to Indra, eyes flickering to Amber to see if she wanted to add anything. Silence flooded them for a couple moments before Laurel broke it.

She scampered in and shoved herself next to her sister. Laika placed her front paws on either side of the pair protectively. She looked up at the stars briefly, catching an idea in her brain. Looking down, she touched each of the girls atop their heads with her nose. "Look up to the stars. Do you see the brightest one?" She asked them, giving them time to see it. Laika didn't know for sure that Saena was dead, but she wanted to give the pups some comfort. "That one that is shining and twinkling is your mom. She's the brightest because she's looking down at you two and she bright with love." She said, glancing and both. Then she bent down and touched each girl's chest with her nose. "And you can feel her presence here. In your heart. If you ever have doubts, you can talk to her, and she'll respond. It may not be in words," She paused to make sure the girls understood, "But when she talks to you, you will know, let me promise you. And know this. You will never, ever be alone, because you have Spring, Shreya, Casmir, Amber, all the other packmates, me and your mother way up there working very hard to keep you safe and happy." 

She heaved a long sigh and curled tighter around them, her tail resting across their backs as if it were a silky white blanket.
Messages In This Thread