Firefly Ravine i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Devin had followed her queen to this Seadog pack. What a dumb name, she had thought. Seadogs. They hardly lived by the sea. But you do you, was a motto of hers so she let it pass without further mockery. The ivory female stayed close to the group, but also scouted around a bit, doing her own thing as usual. As she walked, she thought about this pact thing with the seadogs. It was smart, Caiaphas was smart. Playing dirty was really the only way to survive, and her pack did it well. Hopefully these unfortunates they were about to confront wouldn't put up too much of a struggle.

She stopped when they arrived, standing by the raccoon wolf, who name still escaped her. Soon enough a huge black male arrived, his words and demeanor that of a high ranking wolf. How dare he though? Did he not realize that the Saltwinter wolves could easily take him down with their numbers? He was bold, especially without his pack mates to back him up. Kjalarr clearly didn't like his tone, the beta's cool words and icy stare piercing into the other pack's male. Roasted. Completely and utterly roasted. Devin continued to watch from her place behind her leaders, a blank look on her face. Not but a faint tug of her jawline shared how much she was enjoying this confrontation.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you must know it now, my organs have stoned - by Devin - July 13, 2016, 07:36 AM