Hushed Willows should have got paid up front, banner
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He didn't think it was just anything. He hoped it wasn't. His fears were mostly because of his own insecurities, at least in this regard. He'd never felt like a lesser person to his mother or to Banner, but, he'd worried he wasn't enough. Wasn't good enough. Strong enough. So many things he'd felt he'd let others down in and he didn't want to be just another in a long line of people who had done that to Octavia. "I don't....think it's like that? I don't know -" He sighed out, finally getting to the root of his frustrations. Aside from Octavia's wildly swinging moods and Stark's growing realization he had no idea who Octavia was before he'd met her, he didn't know where he stood. He hated that. 

Stark was a man who was ruled by his emotions, sure. His quick processing meant he didn't always give himself time to think of things - he chose not to. And in this, he felt he was giving himself the farest shot he could. He couldn't get swept up into the fight brewing between the two leaders. They needed level heads in this. It had to work out. Even if it was Stark and Banner helping them out it would be harder for the sake of Tambourine and risky for them too. Lone wolves, other packs, the wild life they hunted - all could spell disaster for the young child. "She's never looked at me like that before. Like she wasn't sure I was on her side. Like she doubted me." 

It was a ridiculous notion, and maybe in a way a testament to his feelings for the woman even if he couldn't label them. Anyone else and he wouldn't have cared what they thought - but it was Octavia. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 17, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 10:08 PM