Meadowlark Prairie Surprise!
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Althalia was her sister, once thought dead but standing before her. No force on the green earth would separate her from the younger girl, and while Nemesis was around, no harm would come to her. Her cold eyes did not waver from the loathly man as he spoke, claiming things she did not believe. But it was truly the thought of her baby sister with another man that made her sick to her stomach. This.. boy had no right to be touching her sister, displaying some moral claim over Althalia while Nemesis had only just reunited with her. Who did he think he was? "Mate? I don't think so," This was more reason to end him, taking advantage over her sister while she had no wits about her. But it was the talk of another pack breaking her sister, using her as a slave that made her furious. It was no less than the Dark Brotherhood had done, but this was her sister, a part of her past that was once gone but found again. 

"Heat? You impregnated my sister?!" Her voice thundered in rage towards the boy. Her gaze had wavered to Althalia as she spoke, but instantly snapped back to the male before her. That was it. Now, she was out for blood. She threw her head back, summoning her mate @Kove to her side. She was no fool to risk her children, but this Harley would not touch her sister again, so long as she lived. And this pack that had dare insult her family would not get away with it either. Yet, she knew she could not risk starting a war in her current state. That pack would get what was coming for them, one way or another. 

"Althalia, look at me. You will never have to run again," She looked to her sister's broken form, pity within her eyes. The Brotherhood would take her in, that was, if Damien could see that this would greatly benefit their ranks. In exchange for a place for Althalia, her children would be pledged to the Brotherhood. Yes, it was a fine deal indeed. "Come with me to my pack, I will make sure this never happens to you again," It was a promise, as she met the eyes of her sister. "You know I will take care of you," Nemesis was the only one who ever would. This Harley would not treat her right, she was sure of it for if he was such an amazing protector as he claimed, Althalia would not be harmed in the first place.

"You will tell me all about this pack, and my family will make sure you are avenged," It was a guarantee. Even if it came in time, Althalia's captors would not get away with their injustice and mistreatment so easily. And once Nemesis got the whole story, there would be no stopping it.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 18, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Kove - July 20, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 20, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:15 PM