Meadowlark Prairie Surprise!
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
It was if a switch had been flipped, and Nemesis fell into the role of overprotective sister that Althaia remembered from many occasions. She took a step back as Nemesis turned the full force of her words on Harley, wincing at the brash tone. She then turned back her head and let a howl rent the air, and Althaia cringed. No, no, nope. She could tell that this was going to go downhill, fast, if she did not do something. 

At her sister's urging, Althaia met her gaze. She would let her speak first, before she spoke her own mind. Nemesis spoke of many things that Althaia wanted, needed, and a small smile came to the girl's muzzle. She did know far too well the care, the protection that her sister offered and gave. She was overjoyed, so overjoyed to finally see her sister again...but that did not mean that she would cast aside Harley, mate and father to her unborn children, aside like old prey. Then Nemesis spoke of vengeance, and Althaia looked at her sister in shock. She would do that...take on Moonspear...for her? But, was vengeance really what she desired?

With the arrival of another wolf, a pale man, Althaia steeled herself. Her eyes watched the man curiously, her thoughts on another matter. Nemesis's mate? His affections most certainly suggested it. Was this the father of her sister's unborn pups?Her sister spoke with all the authority that a commanding wolf ought to have, and Althaia wondered at her position in this pack. Were she, perhaps, a beta. Or even an alpha? But she did not dwell on such thoughts, turning her full attention back to the subject of Harley. 

Looking up at her sister, Althaia spoke, softly at first but gaining volume, choosing to ignore the pale man and her questions for now. "Sister, I will come with you, gladly. But I can not, will not, leave my mate. He has helped me more than you know, for without him my leg would be shattered and I still thrall of the mountain." She watched the pale man a moment, wary. "Will you accept my word that Harley is, and has been, good to me? I have learned much in my time alone, and you must know I would not tie myself to one that has hurt me." She looked at up her sister, earnest, and then back at Harley. Though they were different in many ways, they both possessed a strength of will and a fierce protectiveness. Althaia understood that she would always be a little sister in Nemesis's eyes, but that did not mean that she was still the pup she had been all those moons ago.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 18, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Kove - July 20, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Surprise! - by Althaia - July 20, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Surprise! - by Nemesis - July 31, 2016, 08:36 PM