King Elk Forest the worlds to discover
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Her words about her mother gave him pause, there was obviously a story there somewhere. He thought that perhaps her mother had forbade her from doing something she wanted to do, perhaps that was why she'd come out here. The little rebel. He couldn't know that she was Saena's child and that she no longer had her mother around anymore. "You're certainly tough." He said, nodding. "I wouldn't write your mother off that quickly, though."

She copied his bow and he smiled, laughing as she told him that she could be bad too, a lone wolf even. "Are you sure?" He asked, appearing skeptical of her claims. Sadly, she saw right through his attempt to show her what bad was, and offered her own take. The last one knit his brows together and he wondered where she'd have heard of something like that. The rest seemed typically puppy pranks.

"Those are all very bad things, you're right." He said, adopting a serious face. "Lone wolves don't always keep dens though, sometimes we don't sleep at all. As for the children, well, we're talking about bad little Laurel, not evil." He smirked at her. "You wouldn't want someone to kill and eat you, would you?" He understood that she was just a pup, that she likely had picked up all this from somewhere else and didn't truly understand.

He tried to think of something they could do to satisfy her. "Lone wolves battle each other too, see my scars?" He gestured to his leg and then turned his muzzle to the side so she could see them. "Would you like to practice battling? I promise I won't eat you if I win, and of course I will win." He lowered himself to the ground fully. "I'll even lay here, so you can reach me better."
Messages In This Thread
the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 19, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 19, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 20, 2016, 03:20 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 20, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 21, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 21, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 22, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 22, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 25, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Heston - July 25, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: the worlds to discover - by Laurel - July 26, 2016, 06:37 AM