Two Rivers Isle This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I think you'll redeem yourself with this litter. She joked as she thought of how PYRO ALMOST DROWNED AND VASSAGO LOST HIS TAIL TO A BEAR. They were doing pretty great. At least their kids weren't mentally retarded yet from a stumble down the mountain or almost drowning. As long as they were alive and breathing, she considered it all to be alright. She nodded, agreeing with his statement. It's one crazy road... She mumbled as she thought of all she had been through. She was half the age of Burke and already had several traumas and a pile of regrets. Oh boy, she couldn't wait to be older O_o.

She softly nipped his neck as he made his comment, though there was no point in denying it. Only with you. She said as her voice was slightly muffled by his gray fur. She couldn't help but want him when they were so close together, and was doing everything in her spiritual power to somehow get her message of desire to Burke's brain by the bond of love. Of course, saying it would've been easier, but Mal never went for the easy way.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sounds like the perfect opportunity for cannibalistic measures to be taken - by Malice - July 22, 2016, 04:53 PM