Sea Lion Shores your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Shadow's stumbling overtures to play pleased Atoll as much as her grace had in the falls; it did not matter very much how ungainly a creature was, so long as they were nice and willing to play her games. Seeing that the sweet girl remembered her only further heartened the beta of the bay - her tail whirred like the blades of a helicopter as she bounded the last few feet toward her friend, and only then smelled the sweet scent of blood in the air.

"Aie!" she cried, her eyes finally falling on Shadow's painted chest. "What is this?"

As heedless as Shadow had been with Marbas, Atoll rushed forward and pressed her nose to the wound, sought out more information on the state of Shadow's health, the severity of the wound, the identity of her attacker. The answers, quickly determined, were as follows: As well as can be expected, not as bad as it could be (but still awful enough), and an unknown that she would certainly recognize, should she ever cross his path - respectively.

"Let me clean you up, pretty Shadow," Doe hedged, drawing away and cleaning the blood off her muzzle with a long, pink tongue. "Come into the shade with me, and I'll find something to make it better."