Sea Lion Shores your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
It was rough going; Atoll flinched with each new hurt upon the sweet, inky girl as she helped her to the shadey trees that marked the beginning of the woods - as well as the end of the beach. Atoll stared into it distrustfully for a moment before letting out a soft sigh of defeat - she would have to go in there to get what poor Shadow needed.

Dipping her head, Atoll gave the cat-wolf's cheek as soft lick - I'll be right back - and bounded off into the woods, nose twitching and ears swivelling as she searched for any plant that might be of help. When a patch of yarrow, the common cure-all, came into sight, Atoll let out another defeated sigh and tore up a mouthful to bring back to her friend.

"Chew this, but don't swallow the plants," she said as she came back into view, setting a small clump of the feathery green plant before the injured wolf. It would probably hurt her to use the muscles she needed to chew, but Atoll needed to clean the wound, and it would be better if Shadow could distract herself with her own task. "It's safe to eat, but we need it to put on your wound when I'm done."

Eyeing said wound critically, Atoll tried to imagine the attack. Why would someone do this to the sweet little filly? What could she have possibly done to provoke them into this sort of anger? It didn't make sense, and the more Atoll thought of it, the angrier she became. "Who did this to you, sweet girl?" she crooned, neglecting the wound another moment to lean forward and rub her cheek against the other's. "I have not known you long, but I know already that you could not have deserved this. If I find them, there will be reckoning."

She breathed in the unknown's scent one last time before setting to work, tongue laving gently at the drying blood and torn flesh.