Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Hope you're having fun! :)

Stark frowned as Rhodes spoke, the questions the male put forth only bringing to light all of the issues that Stark was having. He looked down at his paws, giving a sigh before his gaze returned to his friend. "Here's the shitty part. It happened like a week ago and none of us knew because Harlyn was holed up and Octavia was holed up. I found out from Banner and confirmed it with Mordecai." he said, teeth clenched at trying to not get just outright angry. It was hard though, he had to admit. 

"His name is Pippin. He's one of Harlyn and Mordecai's kids - golden tawny color. I never heard him really talk, there was a huge fight between Octavia and Harlyn and the puppies got involved and Pippin got hurt and then ran off." He let out the whole tale in a whoosh of air and irritation, his emotions getting the best of him. "I've been trying to plan out what to do - I'm going to start scouting out different areas. Alternating when Banner goes out so one of us is around." He explained. Rhodes of course was welcome to accompany either of them, Stark would have felt good about whatever choice the male made whether to protect their home or head out to look too.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM