Hushed Willows I'm the one who put you in this position.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Rhodey's response made him smile some and he gave a shrug. "I mean...whatever's been going on with Octavia, but....now. No one but her." He admitted. Which was part of the struggle. He flipped constantly between emotions when it came to her - but god did he miss her next to him at night, or even watching her and Tam when they were both so wrapped up in their own little worlds to not realize that he was nearby. "This is kinda why the whole fun for awhile thing is better for me, I think." He said with a huff of a laugh. "That was way less complicated." 

But it wasn't hard to see Rhodey with a family. Some pretty girl at his side, a gaggle of puppies running around. Uncle Stark in the back just waiting to ruin the impressionable young children. "Guess we could try and scope someone out for you, then. I'll be the best wing man - make sure to tell them just enough bad stories to keep them curious." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - July 27, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 06, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm the one who put you in this position. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 09:33 PM