Two Rivers Isle the witches
vut the feck
6 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she did not normally get visitors when she bathed. this was odd. it was not the words that caught her attention, but the fact she felt very haunted by the strangers presence watching her while she washed herself.

"vut the feck du you vant?" her tired eyes peered to an ugly silvery girl with a bunch of hideuos scars, then to another ugly fat girl with a huge slash across her face. "jezuz i is survounded by lepers," "i get off your leper colony!" the hag shouted as an after thought, hoping to clear up the issue while avoiding the two diseased ones; turning to hoist herself out of the river. though, halfway, her directions got confused, the roar of the waters distracting her mind, sending her in the other direction and up the banks of the wrong side of the river.

before she could contemplate her mistake, she found herself face to face with ugly #2, upon the banks of an island that was not her home. "chrizt, you look verse up close," she muttered under her breath, studying the other rather closely as to make out what she actually looked like, rather than from a distance. wuathila, though she would not have cared, did not notice that she was technically trespassing, nor that she stood in front of the alpha female and her attack dog.

"oops,"
Don't 'ou vish your girlfriend vus hot lik meh?

whaka suffers from short-term memory loss and will conveniently forget everything you just said. she also may confuse you for some slavic gods or goddesses, but I wouldn't worry about that.
Messages In This Thread
the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 28, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 28, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - July 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - July 29, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: the witches - by Wuathila - July 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: the witches - by Aeronwyn - August 04, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: the witches - by Malice - August 04, 2016, 01:42 PM