Moonsong Glacier no more than I deserve
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Third and final post from me, my dear <33

The ghost did not cease his attack until the bloodlust had faded from his soul. Once he had found his sight again, Kierkegaard stared at the terrible mess that he had created, and shuddered. He did not know if the beast beneath him was still alive, and there was a fraction of him that did not care. If he were to bring death to this cruel beast, it would not sully him in any way. The ghost had already lost every ounce of humanity that had been left. 

With a sickening squelch, he released his grasp on the slate-cloaked male. He removed his ashen form from the body of the beast and took two shaky steps backwards. The pallid brute was attempting to steady himself, but he could feel the rage biting at him once more and he struggled to hold onto his sanity for a moment. He knew - the rational part of him anyway - that running away from the scene would have been a wise decision, but he could not pull his fiery gaze from the slumped figure of the monster. He had not been asked to hunt the sea wolf, but he had done so anyway, and doing so had broken the ways of the mercenary. He'd gotten too close - too attached. 

Drawing his salmon-colored tongue along his dark lips, Kierkegaard breathed heavily through widened nares. Without another word or action against the brute, he turned his tail and disappeared from the ravaged creature. The ghost had accomplished what he had set out to do, and there was no longer a need to remain by the sight of the attack. He vanished from sight, just as he always did. 
Messages In This Thread
no more than I deserve - by Marbas - July 28, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Kierkegaard - July 29, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Marbas - July 29, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Kierkegaard - August 11, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Marbas - August 15, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: no more than I deserve - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 10:12 PM