Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her ears twitched when he spoke and she finally swung her head around to pierce him with her bright green eyes.  The scowl on her face had smoothed to something a bit less hostile, but her brows were still furrowed and her look overall serious.  Banner couldn't shake this agitation within and it made her feel like a moody teenager moaning about the utter unfairness of it all.  And hell, life was unfair!  But bitching around wasn't going to change that.

She held her tonge when the white male described himself as broken.  Well, join the goddamned club, buddy.  The unspoken words bounced off the walls insde her head and the echo (however imaginary) made her stomp one paw down in the meadow, crushing an unsuspecting flower.  "My pack is not bad," she huffed out as her eyes narrowed.  Passive aggressive, maybe, but not bad.  "Not that it's any of your business," she added with a lash of her dark brown tail.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM