Frogspawn Swamp Islands under eyelids
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
She perked up at hearing his voice, glad that her misery could have some company. According to Gray, he had been to this swamp before with someone, present in his usage of "we". She was about to ask who he was accompanied by, but decided to keep it to herself. Maybe it was a touchy subject, but it most likely didn't matter. Or so she thought.

"The more I look at this place, the more I can't imagine it with any less frogs," she joked, raising a brow as Gray pinned a frog with unpredicted expertise. She herself was not a fan of them and certainly was not about to go chasing them around for fun. "Pity indeed." The swamp was probably much more pleasant without the frogs, as pleasant as a swamp could get. 

Anita saw the grin that slipped to Gray's face, and having done that same exact expression many times herself, she knew exactly what was coming for her. In the few seconds before the impact, she saw him pick up the creature, wriggling in an attempt to get away. A quick Oh shit graced her thoughts before it all happened. Though it was only a light throw, she jumped what seemed to be a few feet in the air, glad that her to-be screams were muffled by the amphibian glued to her face.

With a few violents shakes of her head, Anita managed to send the creature flying off to some unknown place in the swamp. "That's right buddy, go to hell," she muttered, turning to face Grayday. "Try something like that again, and they'll dig up your bones years later in this very swamp," she teased, replicating the sly grin he had just done moments before.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Islands under eyelids - by Anita - August 05, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Grayday Sr. - August 05, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Anita - August 06, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Grayday Sr. - August 06, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Anita - August 06, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Grayday Sr. - August 07, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Anita - August 08, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Grayday Sr. - August 08, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Islands under eyelids - by Anita - August 08, 2016, 09:06 PM