Larksong Grotto but i carved a map in the back of my arm
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra felt compelled to be brave in laurel's absence, and with boldness she clambered onto a small rock and peered at the flora beneath her feet. she was just about to tumble down after a small white butterfly when she heard the crackle of feet approaching -- unfortunately, she noticed just as she leaned her body down the rock and before she knew it she was headed full tilt for the earth.

with a thud she landed gracelessly in the dirt, in time to see a unique looking wolf approach her. she didn't know enough about body language to know if this wolf was friendly, and instinctively she felt a small growl bubble defensively in her gut. this wolf was scarred, just like reek -- why?

the wolf spoke, and while her tone was gentle indra was not convinced. timid and somewhat fearful she glanced back to the den. "yes." she replied sullenly, remembering how casmir had once instructed her to mind her elders. at this moment, all she wanted was to see him -- or spring -- or shreya -- anything but the golden wolf with the scarred mask before her.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 07, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: but i carved a map in the back of my arm - by Indra - August 12, 2016, 07:43 PM