Stavanger Bay i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
It did not truly concern Atoll whether or not the woman lied. She was a striking creature, and no matter what name she gave, her appearance would have been marked by any who encountered her - Deirdre would be no different. If she spoke highly of a pale coywolf with a black head, then all said here could be confirmed. If she did not - well, it was no skin off her back. Alpha or not, Atoll doubted the sea would allow an interloper to take these lands from Skellige. Not after the blessing he's bestowed upon them.

Still, Atoll was pleased by the cooperation afforded to them, and was therefore more open to the idea of speaking of the sea and his goodness. Ever-conscious of the she that most people used when talking about the ocean, Atoll kept her words tailored to win outside approval.

"Caiaphas. I am glad to know you," she said, her words earnest despite the worries she still had. "Our god is a fearsome one - we worship the Sea, and she has blessed us beyond measure for our service. Though she is not a kind god, her rewards are well worth the hardships that we face. She holds back the true wickedness of the sea and gives only what we as mere wolves can handle - so long as we all face her wrath once, and live to tell the tale," she explained, both joyous and reverent in her brief description of their god. "Will you tell of your own pack? Where does Saltwinter lay their faith, and what do you mean by coming here to our borders?"

She was not worried for their safety, but she did hope that the woman had not come to make war.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 07, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 07, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 07, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 09, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 14, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 16, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 17, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 17, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 19, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 19, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 21, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 23, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Caiaphas - August 25, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Doe - August 27, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: i'm a traitor to your flesh, in a stone - by Lagertha - August 29, 2016, 08:48 PM