Wapun Meadow I lost both the kids in the divorce.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Private 
He didn't realize that his sister had crossed into these very lands, her trek taking her down in other place than Stark had visited. They traded off who was where and when, watching the pack with a hard edged determination. He had been so preoccupied with the hunt he hadn't stopped when Mordecai and Larkspur had crossed out of their packlands and now they were missing on top of everything else. Stark gave a low growl, thinking disdainfully of the sour mess that Octavia had left the pack in. How long did he wait? How long could he hold off on taking the pack as his own, laying down a new law of actual peace and of reconciliation? 

He should have been able to focus on the wildflowers - their radiant hues and the warm tones of each pedal. Instead he was stewing, a rage in him that shifted into sorrow when he realized just how broken it all was. This wasn't what he had wanted for himself. When he'd set out it was with the intentions of making a name for himself. Not as the pacifist, not as the one to fix the messes of others. If he had to do this, if he had to take things into his own hands as he had been - well. It needed to be on his terms. 

for @Amara
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I lost both the kids in the divorce. - by Stark - August 07, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: I lost both the kids in the divorce. - by Amara - August 13, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: I lost both the kids in the divorce. - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 12:20 AM