Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Pfft we already do! 

Stark trusted Rhodey like he did Banner. His words came to Stark with a level of strength that he wouldn't question. "It's less about me, I think. Harlyn has enough to focus on trying to heal and then Pippin being missing - but... I don't know. Octavia running off..." Stark sighed and shook his head, blue eyes on Rhodes. "I know that others have been there longer but they haven't stepped up, and I'm not letting anyone else I won't trust step in."   

He peered through the Downs again, glancing at Rhodes for a moment. "What are your goals in the pack? I mean, not just because we're back together kind of thing - what are you hoping to do?" Stark was curious, he had ideas about acquiring a full set of specialties for the pack. They needed a proper healer, despite the way Trick and Grace both promised their skills neither had seemed to help out with Harlyn. They needed a botanist, perhaps, with all the foliage in the lands. There was a lot of work to do and it could only start from the inside sect. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM