Overture Downs That tastes like coconut... and metal!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark nodded at Rhodey's words, watching his friend as he considered what he was wanting from the pack and his life there. Rhodey always had goals, always was a strong sense of right and wrong that Stark leaned on. The more quiet response at the end surprised him, and yet, really, did it? He smiled gently, blue eyes fixed on Rhodes' for a moment. "A family, yeah?" He could see Rhodey as a father - a good one. "You....you know that you're welcome around Tam, right?" He asked, his voice much quieter for a moment. "I've kinda fallen into Dad mode. He's not mine - but he is and that makes you and Banner his Uncle and Aunt, in a way." 

He was quiet as he waited to see Rhodey's response to that, wondering what his friend thought about that. Stark worried sometimes, frequently actually, that this was too much too soon and he'd fail everyone by trying to do so much. What if he couldn't keep it together and everything fell apart because of him? 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 08, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 12, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 13, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 15, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 15, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - August 24, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - August 25, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Rhodes - September 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: That tastes like coconut... and metal! - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 01:12 AM