Ankyra Sound If you've got a dream, don't wait, act. (Got it memorised?)
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She carried her muzzle high into the air as she was noticed, a clear action of pure sass, as she stopped running and approached him with a giggle. I am not a comedian, but I sure am an actress. She said, letting her fake sass go as she moved to give him a wolf hug. You would not believe it if I told you what I've been up to. She said mysteriously, not knowing her leader was present. Only when she followed Slancio's gaze did she notice the siren queen, and immediately she turned and bowed, setting a few steps back for if she wanted to address Slancio.

She felt out of place now. What was wrong? Return? Slancio had been gone, and she hadn't even noticed. What a shitty friend she was. But your family is Saltwinter... She murmured a bit confused. Her eyes flickered to her alpha, awaiting what she was unexpectedly nervous for. Would her friend be sent away? She dearly hoped not. After Bain, he was the only one whom she could call a friend.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you've got a dream, don't wait, act. (Got it memorised?) - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 10:25 AM