Hushed Willows Records are made to be broken! Come on!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Well, aside from the whole concept that splinters in one's balls or dick would hurt and on top of that she was a packmate and worth listening to. "He's usually pretty quick to listen, I'll just...uh. Drive the point home just to be safe." Stark said with a little sigh. It was a hot mess, to put it simply, and Stark had discovered that raising a child was more complicated than he'd ever thought.

"Octavia. She was Alpha when I joined the pack - sort of stepped in as father by accident, really." But he wouldn't take it back. He wouldn't feel bad for those choices at all. "She....she ran off...had some sort of fit. So....well. Now I'm the only parent he's got 'cept the pack." Stark explained. He didn't even know what to say about the sort of person she thought he was - not when here was the truth of the matter was he didn't know who he was anymore either. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - August 16, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Natasha - August 31, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Natasha - September 18, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - September 19, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Natasha - September 26, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Records are made to be broken! Come on! - by Stark - September 26, 2016, 11:58 PM