Hushed Willows the dragonfly it ran away.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*makes all the assumptions* I can edit if need be! Just let me know. I have not been keeping up all too great :x

Harlyn had not opposed to Stark's ascension to alpha. Of all the wolves within the Keep, he struck her as the most suited for the task after herself. He had been put in a hard position after the incident with Tavi and had performed as admirably in any. In all that had occurred, it was towards him that she felt the most guilt. It was an emotion that paled in comparison to what she felt regarding her own family's current state, but still it was there.

She heard him before she caught his scent, but still she knew it was Stark that approached. She turned her head slightly in his direction and reached to return the touch with a soft smile. "Yes, I believe the worst has finally passed," Harlyn replied, then added after a beat with a touch of dark humor, "At least, when it comes to my physical health."

Harlyn turned her gaze fully to him then. "No sign of Octavia?" she asked. She was truly curious, but not in that she was eager to see the woman return. From what she understood, the alpha was showing clear signs of a degrading mental state, and it was not just her own experience that suggested it. Harlyn was loathe to see her return to her former place in the pack, and it was not likely that she would keep her opinion silent should the woman show herself again. Still, she was aware of Stark's feelings towards the wayward alpha, and so she would remain as kind and diplomatic as she could, if only for the sake of his heart.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 18, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 18, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 20, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 20, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - September 01, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - September 12, 2016, 09:16 PM