Hushed Willows the dragonfly it ran away.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark's heart felt for the woman. It was insane to imagine that he couldn't feel everything for her - worried over her mate, her children, everything. They were her world, her whole life, and she was without them. Only Silas remained and he knew the two Ostregas had to feel....empty. He did without Octavia there - but like Harlyn, he could not abandon his duties to the pack and to the child remaining there. "He's incredible." Stark began, murmuring the words gently. "To think a kid that young is that strong..." But that was the root of strength. It wasn't about being constantly amazing - to have a limitless ability. It was feeling you had nothing and yet finding the will to carry on. For that, Stark had a great respect for Silas.

"And you are strong too. What you can do here, to help settle things, help us prepare - Banner and I alternate who is outside the packs scouting and where we head off. I know that Rhodes has gone out too, and I've expressed the concern to the newer recruits as well." Stark explained. In a sense everything was being done that he could other than gleaming the location of the missing Ostregas from some magic ball but he didn't have that skill. 

Stark sighed softly, looking out past the willows - far away, as if he could find them. "I've checked by the Hollow, but I keep thinking...from what Mordecai said maybe he'd head there."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 18, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 18, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 20, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - August 20, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - August 24, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Harlyn - September 01, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: the dragonfly it ran away. - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 03:10 PM