Shadewood I went out to the hazel wood
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Eventually, her sweeping gait would bring her to the river bordering the wood, and at some narrow point along its breadth she would cross it and find her way to the plateau on the other side, but not before she was found by someone else. Arunik'ra emerged from somewhere deeper in the wood, planting herself in Saena's path as though with purpose. Suspiciously, the Redleaf slowed her pace, but the words that the red-haired she-wolf spoke were seemingly innocuous, and Saena sans some of her memories was a much calmer and less paranoid woman than she had been in the past.

They weren't so different in stature, she and Arunik'ra. She noted that with the keen eye of a hunter appraising a companion. Yet there was something distinctly more exotic about Arunik'ra, which Saena would not know was due to a fundamental difference in exact species. She hadn't encountered a red wolf before, or at least didn't remember such an encounter, and so she noted the narrow angles and slim lines of her company with no more knowledge gained from it. If anything, she would assume the woman was part coyote, but if so, she was wolf enough that that was at least unmistakable and so no questioning glances were thrown, despite Saena's dislike for coyotes.

"Home," she answered quietly with a polite twist of her ears and a cant of her head. "Who's asking?" She couldn't help being curious about the other's reason for entering her line of sight, if there even was one. Perhaps there wasn't even a motive here, but if there was, Saena would know of it.
Messages In This Thread
I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 24, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 24, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 25, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 25, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 26, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Arunik'ra - August 26, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: I went out to the hazel wood - by Saēna - August 27, 2016, 09:36 AM