Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He remained casual, and the she-wolf felt her own muscles ease slightly. Only then did she begin to study him, and with a light nod in turn to his introduction, she withheld a gentle sigh as she gained back her nerves. "Allure," she offered then, pausing for only a second. "From Neverwinter Forest." She tagged in her pack, only if to coax perhaps more information from the swarthy stranger before her.

With a nod to the direction of the ocean, she gave an idle flick of her tail, easing her shoulders back in a leisurely roll. "Do you live by the ocean?"
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM