Firefly Ravine a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark had a few options; seek out whoever was nearby, run the potential of finding someone who was aggressive, he also ran the risk of showing some cowardice and losing that information. He wasn't willing to do so. Still he tried to test out the waters, trying to catch the scents on the wind but he wasn't familiar at all with their group. If he knew more, he might have realized that Portia was there. He hadn't thought of the woman in months, the female while unusually marked and beautiful for it, had come and gone from his thoughts as quickly as so many who had come before her. 

After a bit there was a return call, one beckoning him closer. Stark had a considerable ego, yes, but the lure of knowledge pulled him closer. He made his way closer and took his time doing so - making sure the terrain didn't trip him up. When he finally approached he found another wolf as dark as he was and gave a small dip of his head. "You answered me?" He sought to confirm, before another wolf showed up - not that it would necessarily be a bad thing but he was still feeding off the paranoia of Octavia and her promised words of hostility. 

So far, the more he thought about it, the only wolves that he had encountered that had been trouble had some sort of ties to the woman. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - August 27, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 29, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - August 29, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - August 31, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Dio - September 01, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Hush - September 01, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 11, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 16, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 17, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 17, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 18, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 09:21 PM