Stavanger Bay Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Every one of her joints seemed to turn to jelly as she watched the handsome male approach - no longer as nervous or rangy as he'd been when they met. Szymon had come into his own as of late, putting on fat and muscle and growing in confidence until it seemed to flow from him and into her very heart.

Truly, she was a lucky woman.

Doe wiggled with rapturous delight as he drew near, heart torn somewhere between beguiled surrender and haughty dominance. She prepared to launch herself toward him, a motion much like a seabird mantling its wings, but stopped short when he spoke to her, the words freezing her body even as it heated her blood. And, true, it didn't matter what he thought. Doe was content with him, with what he gave her, and content with the life they lived. But hearing the words made her heart beat faster, even with think added into the mix.

"I never doubted you," she confided, pushing her head against his chest. A moment of tenderness doused the fire that'd burned so fiercly just a moment ago, and Doe found herself remembering the Vows once more. For the barest of a second, she began to push them away again - but then she remembered, and in remembering, she rejoiced. They didn't have to wait any longer. "I will be a shadow at your side," she hummed, eyes closing as the electricity of the moment overtook her. "Your journey will be my journey, your ambitions, my ambitions, your sorrows, my sorrows. What has passed will fade away, and the forward is uncertain; but I will dwell with you, making your den mine and my family yours," The words rang out, now, though her voice was no louder than before. The power of the Vow was swirling on the seaward breeze, briney and magical in its own right. "You are bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh, now and forever."

Just like that, the fire was returned, and Doe had the feeling that somewhere, somehow, Riverbone lived and knew that his daughter had come into her own. Though that world, that life, that Doe seemed like a long way off from where and what and who she was now, a broad grin began to stretch her face. The moment was broken, but her solemn Vow would last forever.

For now, there were other things to worry about.

Shrinking her grin into a coy smile, Doe nipped at the thickly-furred neck of her mate and danced a few feet away, panting in silent laughter at the joy of the occasion. Come and get me, said her body, and her eyes echoed a similiar, softer, sweeter message.
Messages In This Thread
Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - August 31, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - August 31, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 01, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 19, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 19, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 19, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 24, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Doe - September 24, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy - by Szymon - September 27, 2016, 10:19 PM