Ouroboros Spine let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
creepy AF!
<3

It appeared by the way the dark brother's face dulled down that he hadn't seen Kendra. But he offered his help, and Damien says "Thanks," with a courteous bow. It was only correct for the dark prince to offer his services in return. The ragged wolf stated that he was on an assassination mission, to which Damien responded with a comprehensive nod. That was the Dark Brotherhood's specialty. That was Damien's dream.

"We could be of help," he offered promptly, "I lead a branch of The Dark Brotherhood, complete from Listener to Silencer. We reside in Blackfeather Woods, a dark forest to the Northeast," he explained, pointing in the direction of the dark patch in the panorama when a question came up.

"We're a dispersal branch. Our founder's goal was to extend the reach of the Brotherhood," he explained, grimacing as the memory of his mother touched his heart once more, and then a thought crossed his mind. "There's a place for you with us, if you wish to take it," offered the dark prince, leaving the decision entirely to the creature.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 09, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 17, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - November 07, 2016, 11:38 AM