Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary

At once he knew that he was not suited for the environment that he called his home. Though the sea was quick to lash at him with a chilling slap against his limbs, the ghostly creature felt himself drawn more so to the depths than the shoreline. It was not as if his company was hostile or belittling in any way. The melodious voice that was carried over the sound of the water seemed to beckon him. Her tone was friendly and her eyes sparkled with kind intentions. Once Kierkegaard had noted the rising hackles of her companion, he narrowed his brows and frowned deeply. The creases against his aging face were enough to make him appear almost ghastly. Still, he did not waver under the light if the gangster's stare. It had seemed as though the male was urging him to approach them, but the ragged ghost held his ground. 

"Hello..." he returned through clenched teeth. Socializing was a difficult task for the mercenary. He had never found himself blessed with a silver tongue or the air of hospitality that some possessed. Instead, age had offered him a means of fading away. With a surprising pang, he wondered if that was what had carried Caiaphas to the grave under the swell. 
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM