The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra's feet thundered like little hooves, whilst her heart pounded like a herd of them. she threw herself through fern and gully blindly, her strides uninterrupted by rock or fallen timber.

as she jumped over a small moss-worn log she saw a wolf ahead and instinctively veered towards him. it didn't matter he was a stranger. it didn't matter he was an unknown quantity. he was an adult. he was safe.

"HELP!" she cried, voice raspy with fear -- she did not slow her gait and once she was upon him she would attempt to throw herself under him in a cowering, quivering mess. he was an adult -- and adults, in all their infinite wisdoms, were an aegis from the terrors of the world.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM