The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra turned a long ear towards her traveling companion as he revealed his name; she liked the way he said it, and how it sounded. silently she mouthed it - it sounded foreign on her tongue, but carried with it weight. streiter.

[]b"i'm indra."[/b] she offered shyly, suddenly abashed by her lack of manners. plus, he gave her his name -- in a way, it seemed strange. she knew something about him now that could not be fled or hid from; her protector had a name.

as they neared the border she slowed and grew apprehensive, unsure if her father or pack members would receive this stranger kindly. she stopped and turned to sylvas openly, her expression somewhat imploring. "we're here.. i can call for my papa if you want.. but i am not sure if they like strangers trespassing without a reason. hey! maybe you can stay with us?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 07:48 PM